7th June 2019.
Company Name: Christmas Perks Ltd.
Company Postal Address: 60 Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury SY1 1UX.
Contact Telephone Number: 01743 351611
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it’s collected
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
· Contacting the User
· Personal Data: email address, first name and last name
· Worldpay Payment gateway – WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD DETAILS ANYWHERE ON OUR SYSTEM.
Links to other websites
How it’s stored
All personal data is stored in a secure database which is not knowingly under threat from any security breaches. Should we know of any, we will report these to the ICO and yourself.
How it’s used
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. internal record keeping;
2. improvement of our products / services;
Third party websites and services
Christmas Perks may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. We will never sell your data to a third party.
How to request your data and erasure of your data.
Under the GDPR laws brought in on 25th May 2018, Christmas Perks Ltd is compliant. Your rights now include:
· Request access to your personal data.
· Request correction of your personal data.
· Request erasure of your personal data.
· Object to the processing of your personal data.
· Request restriction of processing your personal data.
· Request transfer of your personal data.
· Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: