Terms & Conditions
1. PRICES, DESCRIPTIONS & MEASUREMENTS
· All prices are quoted in pounds sterling inclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change from time to time.
· All sizes are approximate and in centimeters, slight variations in size and colour may occur due to the handmade nature of our products.
· Christmas Perks Ltd products are for DECORATIVE USE ONLY and are strictly not toys. Due to the risk of choking from small parts these items are not suitable for children under 36 months.
· Christmas Perks Ltd reserves the right at our discretion to refuse to supply goods.
· Christmas Perks Ltd shall arrange for carriage of goods to the customer’s pre-agreed address. The customer must ensure that someone is in attendance to sign for the goods.
· UK AREAS
· Carriage charge is applicable on all orders.
· Fixed rate express delivery is applicable on UK based orders only.
· EUROPE & REST OF WORLD.
· Delivery to addresses outside of UK will be priced on application
· Payment can be made by Credit/Debit card or by PayPal. Items must be paid for in full at point of order.
5. CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
· The customer shall, notify Christmas Perks Ltd of any cancellation/amendment within 12 hours of placing order, due to the express delivery system.
· An order cannot be cancelled if it has already been packed or dispatched.
· Any return costs will be at the cost of the customer.
The customer shall inspect the goods on delivery and shall, within 3 working days of delivery notify Christmas Perks Ltd of any alleged defect, issues or shortage of delivery.
· Goods should not be returned to Christmas Perks Ltd without prior agreement. All agreed returns should be packed correctly and returned to Christmas Perks Ltd. Only goods in their original packaging will be credited. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of items being received.
· Christmas Perks Ltd will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, the supply of defective goods, delay in delivery, non-delivery, loss or damage to goods in transit to the property of the purchaser, or any third party.
· These Terms & Conditions are effective as of 07/06/2019.